Friday, 18 January 2013

Sound for the piece...

Here are some of the things happening in my head. These are some sound clips that I think will work and inspire the piece. Have a listen see what you think. Please either write some comments below, or on your blog. I will continue to add stuff as I am inspired...you should do the same...

White noise...

Machine noise - metal grinding on metal, there are some great sounds in the itunes library and I have some edited machine noise that I will share with you on Monday.

This track is by Jane Siberry. I have a different version that isn't on youtube - again I will share with you on Monday. I saw this as the opeing track, the club goers arriving. I will share the rest of this idea on Monday. 


Acid House 

 

Techno  



Sigur Ros








No comments:

Post a Comment